Video will account for 74% of all web traffic in 2017 and the potential audience for videos gets bigger and bigger every year. (Source) If you want to stand out in today’s competitive online environment – you need to explore the benefits of video marketing.
Video is an excellent way to interact with your customers and share information such as:
- Interviews to show your expertise, give an insight into the specialties offered by your business and show you are not a faceless online operation
- Video walkthroughs to show people what really happens in your organisation and the type of work you undertake
- Testimonials from your existing customers or suppliers to add credibility to your organisation
- 360 degree imagery to show your location to its full potential – such as B&Bs, hotels and homes for sale or rent
- Product overviews to highlight the benefits of a product or show how it works
- Location videos to overview tourist destinations, tours or adventure trips
- Training and demonstrations for customers or staff
- Amalgamated messaging from multiple sources or locations.
Some of our previous projects:
We have a teleprompter so you can make sure you are clear what you want to say and don’t forget anything! We can also add subtitles, animations or additional messaging to your footage to reinforce key parts or enable people to watching the video without sound. Compliments can be added to your videos either in text or via links to other places and ‘calls to action’ can be included to try to encourage the viewer to act, such as sharing your video or making a purchase.
Videos can easily be integrated into your current website or marketing strategy and are a lot more personable and easily understood than written statements. When added to your social media profiles videos can have a far larger reach than static photos and text and videos are more likely to be shared amongst friends and family. You don’t have to abandon written content altogether. Use the combination of video and written content to get the best of both worlds.
Viewers have chosen to click ‘play’ to see your message and you get the opportunity to share information about you, your business or whatever topic you want to raise awareness of with someone who is already interested in what you have to say.
Unlike images and text, video is a more responsive media which encourages the viewer to connect with you and your message – hopefully leading to a two way conversation. Visual content is processed 60,000x faster than text and is a far more easily digestible so can capture the attention of your audience more easily. Have you ever wanted to buy something – but been unsure how it will work? A video can explain much more than a user manual. You can show your product or service in use instead of telling users about how it works. This makes it much easier for users to see how they could use your product and also ensures their expectations are met – increasing satisfaction levels and reducing returns.
Video testimonials are much harder to fake than written testimonials and so can add credibility to your organisation. They can help improve customer retention when they people visit your website or social media page. If a person cannot meet you in person, they may use your video as a way to get to know you better and decide whether they want to work with you or buy from you – so this is a valuable method to gain new clients and retain your customers.
Here are a few interesting statistics about how the world of digital marketing is changing and how videos have become a more important tool:
• Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos each day
• More video content is uploaded to the web in one month than TV has created in 30 years
• It is estimated that users spend an average of 100 seconds watching video testimonials (Justin Nassiri from VideoGenie)
• Smartphone users are twice more likely than TV viewers to feel a personal connection to the brands which advertise or show video content on their device (link: According to Google )
• Mobile video consumption rises 100% every year (Youtube)
• 76% of users said they would share a video with their friends if it was engaging (Source)
• Adding a video link back on your website to a promotional video on an uploading site such as Youtube or vimeo is known to help improve your google rankings
• Video links help to improve your organic search engine optimisation helping people to find you more easily and search engines like Google are rewarding video producers with free traffic and streams of qualified visitors that can turn into customers (link Video appears in 70% of the top 100 search results listings)
• 34% more customers are likely to make a purchase after watching a promotional video advertisement
• Email marketing campaigns which include the word ‘video’ in the subject line increase the email open rates by 19% and click-through rates by 65%. (Source: Syndacast)
We can help you to produce a promotional video for your product or service and provide it to you in various formats for use in all your promotions including:
• Your own website
• Social media profiles
• Video uploading sites such as Youtube or vimeo
• Via a link which can be integrated in your digital and offline marketing materials.
If a video is just one part of your digital marketing, let us help you to integrate everything more fully.